Select Categories

Sponsored Link



Roboblitz to hit 360 Arcade this Wednesday

It has just been announced by Microsoft that Roboblitz will be the 360 Arcade game to be released this Wednesday, and I can't be happier. I loved the game when I reviewed it for the PC, and the idea of playing it with even better graphics than my computer can provide and with a controllers gives me the joy joy joy joy deep in my heart. Where? Deep in my heart. And if Nintendo doesn't like it they can sit on the tack.

OUCH!

Be sure to at least download the demo this Wednesday. I think you'll be very impressed with what you play. From Microsoft:

Experience the power of the Unreal Engine 3 for the first time in an Xbox Live Arcade game in “RoboBlitz,” this week’s Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday’s release. This independently developed breakthrough game will be available for download on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 beginning Wednesday, December 6, after 0800 GMT (1:00 a.m. PST).

Independent developer Naked Sky Entertainment created “RoboBlitz” using the latest in game technology to deliver an innovative, high definition experience. “RoboBlitz” is a fast-paced, 3D action game with unique physics, inventive gizmos, creative weapons, and robotic characters. Players take on the role of Blitz, a multi-talented robot who must activate an aging space cannon to save his world from a band of maladjusted space pirates. Set in seven distinct environments, RoboBlitz features 19 levels of puzzle-solving and high-intensity action.

“RoboBlitz” will be available worldwide for 1200 Microsoft Points.

1200 Microsoft points translates into $15, which is on the upper limits of Arcade pricing, but this game is worth it. I'm happy about this finally getting a 360 release.

Ben Kuchera
arstechnica.com

Labels: